Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> ForSale -> Big ole barrel sale - stuff that's piled up over the years..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Big ole barrel sale - stuff that's piled up over the years.. Reply with quote

I'm thinning out some of the over-stocked stuff from my workshop, that I'm not using and is duplicate or older model, so that I don't think I need it for reference use anymore. Much of it is - barrels.

Barrels described are listed from left to right, buyer will be responsible for shipping costs.

Viper M1 / Vector M1 barrels - unless noted, detents and o-rings are not included

1 - Stock Viper M1 barrel with grip - $15 - new condition

2 - J&J Ceramic 13" - $30 - Little known fact - J&J made a hand-full of Viper M1 barrels and at one time I owned them all. J&J was contracted to make VXT barrels for USA Performance Products (producer of the Viper M1). Six of these aluminum barrels accidentally got put in the wrong bin and got the J&J ceramic hardcoat anodizing and logo laser engraving. This one is still sealed in its original bag, mint condition

3 - J&J Ceramic 13" - This one is in the bag (not shown) but opened and never used, NIB condition - $30

4 - J&J Ceramic 13" - SOLD - Sealed in original bag - mint condition.

5 - Viper M1 12.5" - $20 - This is the original long two-piece Viper M1 barrel from USAS, it has four ports in the bottom - like the other stock barrels and was manufactured by Micro Tool of Riviera Beach, FL, the company that originally built the Vipers for USA Performance Products. Detents and o-ring are included - excellent used condition.

6 - J&J Whisper Barrel 12" - $25 - This was the first aftermarket barrel ever made for a Viper M1 (to my knowledge anyway - it predates the Powerlyte stuff or the BOAs). It was custom made for a customer in California who didn't like that it was a "kludge" and returned it. Basically what they did was take the back end of a stock Viper barrel, cut it off, bore it out, and sleeve in a custom machined nickel plated brass barrel. It has J&J's whisper porting that puts three rows of ports in the bottom of the barrel (the point of which was to dissipate sound inside an Autococker's shroud). This barrel's in great shape, but it is used and shows signs of its unusual construction, including wear through the anodizing where the back was expanded slightly by the sleeve insertion.

7 - Brass 12" Custom Barrel - $25 - Back in 1996, USA Performance sponsored a custom Viper M1 that I built with an on-board video sight and wireless video transmission system (back before Land-Warrior was public). I asked for a brass barrel, and this is what Micro-Tool built. The back is aluminum, same as for the USAS 12.5" barrel, and the front half is brass, which polishes up nicely. I later stripped the anodizing off the exposed portions of the back and polished it for my shark-gill milled Viper M1. Used and worn, but good condition.

8 - Viper M1 7" shorty - $15 - new condition.

These two are 12" Autococker threaded barrels. They are double-row spiral ported. I believe they are BOA, but am not 100% certain, they are in new condition. $25 each.

From left to right:

1 Smart Parts early model Progressive 12" - Autococker threadsnew condition - $20

2 TribalStix 14" two-piece with .689 Autococker back - new condition - test fired only - $20

3 - J&J Ceramic (ceramic hardcoat anodizing on aluminum) 12" Autococker - used, excellent condition - $20

4 - DYE XCell - 14" - used, excellent condition - $18

From left to right:

1 - WGP Autococker barrel 11" - new condition test fired only - $15

2 - Ronin Gear Katana 13" threaded for Autococker - This barrel has an adjustable size rear bore that can be set to .692, .698, .684, .680, or .676, the red ring sitting near the muzzle for storage is a tournament lock (changing bore size affects velocity - for more info, see this review - lightly used excellent condition - SOLD

3 - All American 14" with Stainless Steel back with Autococker threads - New condition - SOLD

4 - Armson Stealth rifled (real spiral rifled interior bore) and ported 13" barrel with Autococker threads - lightly used, excellent condition - $18

From left to right:
1 - 14" two-piece construction Progressive barrel, new in original packaging, Autococker threads - SOLD

2 - 12" Stainless Steel Smart Parts one-piece spiral ported barrel, new in original packaging, Autococker threads - SOLD

From left to right

1 - 13" Angel threaded Armson Stealth rifled and ported barrel - lightly used in good condition - $18

2 - 16" Shocker threaded (original and SFT, not NXT Shocker) Armson Stealth rifled and ported barrel - lightly used in good condition - $18

3 - 14" LAPCO Bigshot barrel for Tippmann A5 and compatibly threaded markers - lightly used in good condition - $15

4 - 11.5" LAPCO Spyder threaded barrel - lightly used in good condition $15

From Left to right

1 - Automag RT style barrel 11" twist-locks to left side (hopper-right powerfeed) - new condition - $18

2 - Stock Automag RT barrel 11" twist-locks to feed from the right - lightly used condition - $15

3 - Stock Minimag barrel - never used, ball detents and o-rings not included - SOLD

4 - Y-Frame - lightly used, excellent condition - SOLD

From left to right

1 - CheckIt Products JR3 series 2 piece barrel 14" Autococker threads- new condition in original packaging - $20

2 - Custom Products 12" Autococker threaded barrel - new condition in original packaging - $20

Not a true barrel - this is the Ninja muffler - it has Autococker threads and is for airsmiths to test fire air through markers. The muffler allows for quiet test firing. SOLD

Trinity Accessory Rail system - has universal barrel mounting - lightly used like new condition - for more info see review http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/tactical/trinity_fakes/
SOLD

Last edited by pigtech on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
rseb4agze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'd sent
end27

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'd you...
Ando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the Y-Grip and Ninja Muffler Barrel PM incoming.
robinhood113

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have the 13" armson cocker threaded??
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe so, I'll check.
Throttle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in purchasing the 12" twist lock barrel for my viper m1. Do you still have it? If so do you accept pay pal?
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check, I think I have all of the Viper barrels still, and yes PayPal is preferred.
Throttle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome let me know thanks
Mugged2Much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thing is a few years old I see. Is it up-to-date? Smile
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most have sold. Offhand, I think just some of the Viper barrels are left.
rkindred

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to this site. I joined looking for information on the Vector M1. I found one on ebay and thought it looked cool. Once I got it I found it fires once but wont cycle to shoot again. I was looking for some advice on fixing it, sending it for repair and if I can get it going some spare parts when I came across this post. Any direction you can point me in? Do you have pics of parts available ?
Mugged2Much

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rkindred wrote:
I am new to this site. I joined looking for information on the Vector M1. I found one on ebay and thought it looked cool. Once I got it I found it fires once but wont cycle to shoot again. I was looking for some advice on fixing it, sending it for repair and if I can get it going some spare parts when I came across this post. Any direction you can point me in? Do you have pics of parts available ?

You need to go here:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/miscellaneous-markers/
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> ForSale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: