Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Paintball Talk -> Maine, player, sponsorship, league play, interested????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Maine, player, sponsorship, league play, interested???? Reply with quote

Years ago we started the Maine Paintball League to help the sport grow. It had a 3 year run and grew to 4 facilities hosting 9 teams. we are thinking about starting it up again in 2016. So we are looking for young players to chat with to see if we can make something they are interested in. It will include partial sponsorship in low level competition.
We will be playing in some speedball, but most of it will be traditional capture the flag or center flag. Now that being said there will be limits. No electric hoppers. This is a modest league where you can sharpen skills and play for fun without being rough. Pump players and teams are welcome.

I need to judge the interest in this before I build the program. Do not mistake this for the MRPL. We were earlier then they were. I think only one field that joined them is still in business so, not the model I'll be using.

If your interested open a conversation.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Paintball Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: