Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Goggles, chronos and pads -> possibly the best anti-fog ever!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paintzapper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: possibly the best anti-fog ever! Reply with quote

All right, we all have had our mask fog up on us, no matter what mask it is, you get a little bit of moisture buildup and it gets hard to see what your shooting at. Even with the stuff the paintball companies make just doesn't last and you start fogging up in just an hour or so.

I ran across a product that has really worked like no other anti-fog (trust me i have used just about all of them made for paintball masks and some that weren't). the stuff is called FogDoc, and my goodness, this stuff works. Just smear it on both sides of your lens, let it dry, wipe it off and BAM! no fog.

Ok now your prob wondering in what conditions and what equipment I used it on. My team went to Wayne's World Grand Finale this December, Conditions weren't the best. It rained and was cold, so we had two great things for fogging, some humidity and temperature conditions. the masks were 3 JT masks (My ProFlex, My womans Spectra, Friends Flex8) and a V-Force (My Friends V-Force Shield). I applied this on in the morning and all the way until dinner time we all had zero, i repeat, ZERO fogging. Even after taking a good amount to my lens and wiping it off a lot (For some reason everyone was aiming for my head) I didn't Have to reapply. I put on more for the next days game for good measure but i think i didn't need it.

Now i was seeing on the field just about everywhere i went, people wiping off Thermal masks (very unsafe in a big game like that) or walking off the field to clean out the masks. My team and I were extremely satisfied with the product and I think I'm going to have to order a few more batches of it.

By the way it works great on your windshield as well Very Happy

If you want to get some (I suggest for any player of any skill level) the website is:

http://fogdoc.com/
evintent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me the Vforce profiler is the best ,you can check many reviews in this site:Best paintball mask
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Goggles, chronos and pads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: