Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Paintball Talk -> Help me understand????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dutchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Help me understand???? Reply with quote

The idea is to share funny stories about players and fields, keep it clean and don't use real names if it could hurt. Something funny strange or just weird.

I'll start you off with one.

I was playing in a game where we were not doing well. My team mate and I were the last two of us left and we had about 6 guys closing in on us. We got to a position where the ground was good, had a little cover and a good 360 degree field of fire. The plan was to run the clock out. We just had to survive 4 minutes. Needless to say they were pushing and my team mate over did the return fire. In about a minute he yelled over he was out of paint. Everyone on the field new. So I looked at the 20 rounds I had in my hopper. I pulled a 140 from my pack and tossed it to him. I yelled, don't worry I've got 4 more tubes just like it. But make your shots count. He opened the tube and yelled back, "This is empty". So much for sending a message! We were overrun in the next 30 seconds. I got 1 of them but once the bluff was done we were finished!

What was he thinking?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Paintball Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: