Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> The Hot List -> Local PB shop robbed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FirstTarget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Local PB shop robbed Reply with quote

In case you find a deal too good to be true:

Sometime between 4:00 Sunday afternoon and Tuesday at 3:00 The Store was Broken into and a bunch of stuff was stolen. The Good news is that who ever did it, or group that did it was really stupid an stole a bunch of Cheap Stuff.

Here are a few of the things that are missing. If you or anyone you know has any info, you can call the Vestal police and ask for Jon Atkinson, or call me or the shop.

Tippmann x-7 with M16 mod kit
Bt Delta
Bt-assault with rip clip and e-frame
Smart parts SP-1 Tactical
Pinokio Hopper
A few cases of paint- We think-- Not 100% sure
about $700 in cash
A green Rotor hopper
some small 45/3000 compressed air tanks
Our cash draw that goes to our POS system.
An Orange X-stand

Obviously a few of these items are fairly common, but several like the pinokio hopper are not. As a side note, the hopper stolen was on the SP-1 and only had the long nose cone. If you see this floating around, I need to know who has it.

Thanks for any info.

~Rick
And the link;
http://forum.randmpaintball.com/viewtopic.php?t=6048
tess007

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, that stinks
DAVHIGHER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not have the right answer to this, but may this help, stores must have a good security system for protection that's all, just like a car with high dollar or sound system, the only protection is security and insurance, i know that deduction will bite ya but that's life. there is nothing else you can do about robbery, i know is sad but true cause most of these robbers are teenager Very Happy . kids that does not know any better, i mean just look at the stuffs that they stole, so protect your home people. love to have a paintball store in town.... I will support all the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> The Hot List All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: