Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Barrels -> FLATLINE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coaldigger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: FLATLINE Reply with quote

My question is will the FLATLINE barrel System for the TippMan A-5 work on the BT4 Combat ? Whats your thoughts on the Flatline Barrel ?
They seem to shoot Really Far, alot farther than anything else I've seen !
Paintzapper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for fitting the flatline on the BT4, i couldnt tell you, its not a thread on barrel, it requires the thread adapter to be removed from the A-5 and this one slips in to replace it, If the BT4's thread adapter is the same as the A-5 then it may work, i would suggest finding someone with both the gun and the barrel, whether it be two different people or a proshop, and see if they can go together.

as for the flatline barrel, i have used them both on the 98C and the A-5, i can tell you, not a big fan of the accuracy. now i have seen them shoot right on every now and then, but the accuracy and velocity at 150+ feet away is not what i like to use. on the other hand the short range (100 ft and less) is great with the flat trajectory makes it really nice for shooting those hard to hit people in the woods.

regardless of paint quality, ill stick to my Freak kit any day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Barrels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: