Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Shocker SFT/NXT -> Turbocharger Bolt / o-ring specs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldmike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Turbocharger Bolt / o-ring specs Reply with quote

I have a HE bolt on my 2005 Shocker SFT. First shot drop off and other efficiency issues have prompted me to replace the o-rings. When I followed the specs for O-ring sizes listed on the ZDS paintball website, the bolt would not screw in all the way and there is a gas leak preventing firing.

The issue seems to be the suggestion of a 15/90 o-ring next to the bolt sail o-ring.

Does anyone have access to any other specifications for the Turbocharger bolt, as far as o-ring sizes, materials, durometer ratings, etc? If no one has any documentation, just tell me what has been working for you. I would rather hear from someone out there before resorting to trial and error.

Thanks for any help you can lend.
Sirr Killed A Lott

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wil this help
http://www.zdspb.com/tech/mguide/shockersft/parts_body_firingassembly.html
Oldmike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Sirr.

I use this site a lot, and probably will continue to do so.

At issue seems to be the o-ring specs for the silver Turbocharger bolt on the link below.

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/mguide/shockersft/maintenance_bolt_he.html

The 15/90 o-ring (next to the 16/70 o-ring for the bolt sail) specifications seem to be wrong. A 15/90 (same as a tank o-ring I think) stands too high off the bolt to insure proper function. Either that or my bolt deviates from the norm.

I pulled the old one off and it more closely matched a 12/70 o-ring on the bolt guide, all though is was extremely stretched. I thought it might be a misprint in the link, but the specs are the same on all of the similar bolts in the link.

If you or anyone else has a notion as to what's going on, I'd sure appreciate the insight!

Best regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Shocker SFT/NXT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: