Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Spyder -> Warp Feed on an Mr3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonicpanda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Warp Feed on an Mr3 Reply with quote

Hey, I was wondering if anybody has put a Warp Feed on their Mr3? I was given a warp feed for Christmas and want to put it on my Mr3, but I can't find anywhere it could even go, much less anywhere it wouldn't be in the way.

I was just wondering how anybody else went about it. Any tutorials you used or any specific advice for putting it on the Mr3 would help a lot. Thank you!

Edit: Also, the only hopper I have is a Halo B. It doesn't seem to fit with the Warp Feed, does anybody have info on how to get this combination to work?
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HALO Bs were made with oversize necks, and even shipped with a piece of sandpaper, so you could sand them down for a snug fit in whatever hopper you used them with.

Do you have a mounting plate for the Warp? It should come with a black metal plate. A pair of 10-32 screws go through the plate into the top of the Warp Feed, into the square nuts inside. The other side of the plate mounts between the paintgun's grip frame and bottom-line or ASA, using longer screws than normal.

The trick here is that Kingman does not use standard bottom-line 10-32 centered bottomline screws on their markers, they use smaller metric screws lined up diagonally. So, if it's not already drilled with new holes for Spyder compatibility, you'd need to drill it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> Spyder All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: