Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Log in to check PMs Log in
Chat Calendar Classified Ads Auctions Field Finder Store Finder Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> What Paintgun Should I Get? -> MMM lucky me!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: MMM lucky me! Reply with quote

I have to choose a new paintball gun, pretty much can get ANY gun I want. This will probably be the last one I ever buy, since I'm old, haha. I'm leaning towards a Luxe, but am tossing around the idea of the LV1 as well. I've played the LUxe2 a few times and it's pretty solid, but very much like my shocker, go figure. I've never played the LV1, but have only heard stuff about it's break in time, having it sent back to Eclipse, and stuff like that. Now I'm hearing the Dm14 is going to finally get good gas efficiency...
Any firsthand opinions? I pretty much haven't been a DM fan though I had a DM10, the NT felt pretty good in hand, but... and Geos don't seem to do it for me either, though I've not shot the 3, only the 1-2.
pigtech
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely a fan of the Luxe, but admittedly biased there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WARPIG.com Forum Index -> What Paintgun Should I Get? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: